Saturday, January 10, 2009

nascar day @ MARS INC 2008

i dont know if any of you know, but ever since i was 5 1/2 ive been obssesed with race cars. my ex-boyfriend took me to a drag race in pasadena, CA a few years ago and everytime id hear one of the cars go by, id get really excited. i almost cried a few times. we went and stood behind one of the funny car drivers cars, and when they started it up, me and my ex got nitro in our eyes and in our systems cause we breathed it in. these pictures are from the nascar day at my dads work the home depot car
me and red

me with yellow and red


the M & Ms car



me and my mom in front of the home depot car




the truck that transports the M & Ms car to the races





the fedex car






me and kyle (haha its a cardboard cut out since i couldnt meet him. my dad had meetings all day that day)







me with the M & Ms car again








kyle the driver of the M & Ms car









me with the M & Ms car










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

koool





from aaron

Becky said...

I had no idea that you are a nascar fan. looks like you had a good time!