Wednesday, January 28, 2009

cousins

austin nicholas broadwell. hes a cutie pie too and him an his older sister ashley get along alot better than katie and kyle and me and my sibs do. when he was younger he kinda looked like aaron carter. hes a tease sometimes like all boys are
kyle allen christensen. sooo like his father mark allen christensen and hes katies older brother. hes into cars an other boy things

katie may christensen. shes a cutie pie and she sings like an angel even though she doesnt think that she does


ashley nicole broadwell. shes such a goof sometimes but i luv her to death! shes like my lil sister, because when she was little id always end up babysitting her or taking care of her



christopher christensen. im a year younger than him and hes karis older brother and me and him get along alot better than kari and i do. they have a younger sister named heidieh that i dont get along that well with. shes a year older than my sister jamie










kari "karebear" christensen. shes a year younger than me and we used to get along really well. its weird. sometimes shes mean to me like her mom is and sometimes shes nice to me like back when we were younger

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow you have alot of cousins! You should have come to dinner last night because our server was Orlando's mexican twin! Really!!! Joel is Curtis' younger brother, his wife is Sara and yes, aren't they adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

aww cool we got a lot of cousins on that side




(Aaron)