Thursday, November 3, 2011

BACK IN BREA FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY BACK INTO THIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FURNITURE ARRIVES TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM ABLE TO SEE MY FRIENDS AGAIN THAT I HAVENT SEEN IN 3 YEARS AND WEAR SHORTS EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK UNLESS IM AT CHURCH! IM VERY GLAD TO BE BACK INTO THIS HOUSE AND HAVE MY OWN ROOM AGAIN! NOT TOO HAPPY TO GO THROUGH STUFF IVE STORED WHILE WE WERE IN NJ THOUGH
starting in june and until late october, this was my house (unless we were at the lake house). my brother, my sister (until sept), my sister-in-law, and my mom and dad (when they werent in NJ) all lived here along with my grandparents an their cute crazy dog beegee. it was difficult ill admit sharing a bathroom with three people and my room with my parents (when my dad was in town). the couch bed and couch are NOT comfy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK....how many of you out there would be grateful to share a bathroom wtih just 2 other people? I think our Princess is way too spoiled having her own room and bathroom.